Glossary of Terms

ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder: pretty self explanatory really (includes Aspergers).

SI - Special Interest: a subject that an Aspie finds almost obsessively fascinating.

NT - Neuro-Typical: someone who is not on the Autistic Spectrum.

OCD - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: a mental health problem characterised by repetitive or obsessive behaviour in response to particular events or situations.

Thursday 6 September 2012

Damn you sickness!

Sorry that I haven't posted for a while (I really should learn to!). I've been busy feeling sorry for myself whilst suffering acute sinusitis. As if that wasn't bad enough I the antibiotics that the quack (doctor) gave me first time around didn't do much except make me feel sick and lose what little appetite I have. Three weeks and a couple of pounds of weight loss later and nothing has changed. So, mentally preparing myself for round two of almost constant nausea, I went in to see them again.
The result? a stronger dose of antibiotics and Sudafed. As if feeling nauseous wasn't bad enough on its own, the Sudafed apparently has Insomnia and anxiety as two common side effects; three side effects in total that are guaranteed to make the next 2 to 3 weeks a misery... Bugger... 

No comments:

Post a Comment